tisdag 15 januari 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 2013 Debuts


Varje vecka anordnar The Broke and the Bookish en Top Ten Tuesday där man anger sina 10 favoriter i veckans valda ämne.
Veckans Top Ten Tuesday  är: 2013 debut books we are dying to read.




1. Splintered  - A.G. Howard
2. The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter #1) - Megan Shepherd


3. MILA 2.0 (MILA 2.0 #1) - Debra Driza

4. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1) - April Genevieve Tucholk




 5. Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows #1) - Yelena Black 
6. Taken (Taken #1) - Erin Bowman



7. Linked  - Imogen Howson
 8. Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles #1) - Lenore Appelhans 

 

9. Strands of Bronze and Gold (Strands of Bronze and Gold #1) - Jane Nickerson
 10. My Name is Rapunzel  - K.C. Hilton 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Level 2 är jag också lite nyfiken på! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Splintered is definitely number one on my list. My Name Is Rapunzel is another one I can't wait to read! Great picks :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Splintered is on my list to; My Name is Rapunzel also looks very good (I love fairy tale retellings)! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/debuts/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    SvaraRadera
  4. My Name is Rapunzel is also on my list! Hey, and you might wanna check out Rapunzel Untangled too! :D

    Top 10 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
    Waiting on Wednesday
    New Meme: Cover Love Mondays

    SvaraRadera